Terms & Conditions for “WIN A DOUBLE PASS TO WANDERLUST 108”
1. The competition commences at 12:00PM AEST Thursday 4th May 2017 and closes at 3:00pm AEST on Wednesday 10th May 2017 (“promotion period”). Receiver of the winning tickets must be 18+ to redeem.
2. To enter, participants must complete the online competition form on the website during the promotion period.
3. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. Responses must be received by the promoter during the promotion period. More than one entry per person is permitted. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant and any automated entries will be invalid.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter and event organiser hold no liability or responsibility for any injury or loss achieved throughout the event.
8. Winner will be drawn at random and notified onWednesday 10th May 2017 between at 3pm AEST via the email address provided in the competition. Winners will be notified via email and have until 12pm AEST on Friday 12th May 2017 to respond and claim their prize, in the event the winner does not respond and claim their prize by this deadline, they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
10. The winner will be emailed a Double Pass ticket
11. You must ensure that you are physically able to participate in the event.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge that their entry and all material included will be the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant assigns all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter from the time of entry. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
14. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for internal research purposes. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, you also agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. No other use of this information will be made without the consent of the entrant. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out below.
15. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a later date.
16. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
18. The Promoter is St Kilda Tourism Association, ABN 64 542 305 167 of 16 The Esplanade St Kilda, Victoria, 3000