St Kilda Winter Foodie Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion commences at on 12pm AEST Friday 1st July and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 31st July 2016 (“promotion period”).
3. To enter, participants must vote for one of the entered winter dishes via the Facebook voting app on Visit St Kilda’s Facebook page and or submit a photo taken by the entrant of one of the entered dishes to the Promoter via Instagram tagging #stkildafoodie
5 .The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. There are 18 prizes, each prize is a dining voucher of $50 or more for one of the participating restaurants in the St Kilda Winter Foodie Competition. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Each prize voucher has additional terms & conditions which must be adhered to.
8. There will be 18 individual winners receiving one prize each. Entrants will go into the draw to win the prize relating to the dish/business they voted for. Voting on both Facebook & Instagram will gain the entrant multiple entries.
9. Winners will be drawn on Wednesday 3rd August 2016 between 9am and 5pm AEST.
10. The winners will be notified via Facebook and asked to provide their delivery address details by email. The prizes will be sent to the winners within two weeks of them providing address details (if in Australia, delivery overseas maybe longer). If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. The winner’s details will also be published on Visit St Kilda Facebook and Visit St Kilda Instagram on Friday 5th August 2016.
11. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge that their entry and all material included will be the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant assigns all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter from the time of entry. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
14. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for internal research purposes. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, you also agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. No other use of this information will be made without the consent of the entrant. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out below.
15. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a later date.
16. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
18. The Promoter is St Kilda Tourism Association, ABN 64 542 305 167 of 16 The Esplanade St Kilda, Victoria, 3000