St Kilda Visitor Value Card
Terms & Conditions
- Offers are only redeemable upon presentation of the Official St Kilda Visitor Value Card to participating traders; an offer cannot be claimed without physical presentation of the card to participating traders.
- Offers on the website may removed or changed at anytime, in which case only offers viewable at stkildamelbourne.com.au/vip-2 at the time of redemption are valid.
- St Kilda Tourism & Events holds no responsibility for individual trader’s terms and conditions of their value offer.
- Each of the listed offers is redeemable only once per St Kilda Visitor Value Card and only once per individual.
- Each individual offer may be subject to further terms & conditions as listed alongside the offer at stkildamelbourne.com.au/vip-2. Any further terms and conditions listed alongside the offer must be adhered to.
- The St Kilda Visitor Value Card is only redeemable amongst participating traders in the St Kilda area, it does not extend beyond the borders of St Kilda and can not be redeemed at businesses of similar or same names to those participating on the website.
- In order for you to participate in and redeem offers available through St Kilda Visitor Value Card, you are required to enter personal details, by doing so you are allowing St Kilda Tourism & Events to use your personal details for research and marketing purposes only.
- St Kilda Tourism & Events is not liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in any of the value offers outlined except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).